Georgia’s Innovation Crescent
Georgia’s Innovation Crescent is both a geographic region and an economic development partnership of more than 15 counties and economic development entities all dedicated to supporting Georgia’s innovation. Our leadership team works extensively and collaboratively to RECRUIT new companies to the region, as well as RETAIN and EXPAND those already here. Contact us to find out how our economic development services can help your business thrive.
Fortune 500 company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
Corporate Innovation Centers are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
of the top 100 Health IT company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY HEADLINES
powered by HubWire & TAG
- SaaSOptics Announces Subscription Management Platform for Xero Customers
- DHG Welcomes Kate Leverone as Managing Director in Private Equity and Transaction Advisory Practices
- Stratix Strengthens its Senior Leadership Team with Three Executive Hires
- Jewel Burks Solomon Named U.S. Head of Google for Startups
- Sharecare and National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter – renowned for the Emmy Awards – announce finalists in 2020 Sharecare Awards
- Comcast NBCUniversal Launches SportsTech, A Global Accelerator for Sports Technology Startups
- Aptean Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of New Chief Revenue Officer
- City of College Park Turns to Comcast for Smart City Capabilities
- Money Mart Enables Mobile Check Cashing to Over One Million Customers with Alogent’s Hosted Mobile Deposit Services
- Windham Brannon Starts 2020 with the Naming of Three New Principals
- TAG Corporate Development Announces New 2020 Board Leadership & Members
- TAG Issues Call for Annual Technology Industry Survey
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and Sharecare team up to empower all Arizonans to improve health and well-being
- TAG Marketing Society Announces Winners for 2019 TAG Marketing Awards
- PDI Releases New Study On Evolving Consumer Preferences Towards Loyalty Programs And Rewards Currencies