Georgia’s Innovation Crescent
Georgia’s Innovation Crescent is both a geographic region and an economic development partnership of more than 16 counties and economic development entities all dedicated to supporting Georgia’s innovation. Our leadership team works extensively and collaboratively to RECRUIT new companies to the region, as well as RETAIN and EXPAND those already here. Contact us to find out how our economic development services can help your business thrive.
Fortune 500 company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
Corporate Innovation Centers are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
of the top 100 Health IT company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY HEADLINES
powered by HubWire & TAG
- The Advanced Technology Development Center’s 2020 ATDC Startup Showcase is May 7
- Advanced Technology Development Center Seeks Applicants for March 2020 ATDC Venture Showcase to West Coast
- Envistacom Partners with Dispersive Networks to Deliver Ultra-Secure Connectivity Through a “Dispersive™ Virtual Network” (DVN) Cloud
- Gimme Announces Major Upgrade of Flagship DEX Adapter with Gimme Key Pro
- 2nd Annual “Siggie” Awards Announce Call for Nominations
- VoiceNation Partners with the Virtual Phone App Ninja Number to Provide Enhanced Live Answering Services
- Somerset Trust Company Replaces Legacy Solutions with Alogent’s Enterprise Capture Software Suites for Document, Information and Item Processing
- Georgia State’s Arun Rai Receives LEO Award for Lifetime Achievement in Information Systems
- SaaSOptics Announces Subscription Management Platform for Xero Customers
- Stratix Strengthens its Senior Leadership Team with Three Executive Hires
- DHG Welcomes Kate Leverone as Managing Director in Private Equity and Transaction Advisory Practices
- Jewel Burks Solomon Named U.S. Head of Google for Startups
- Sharecare and National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter – renowned for the Emmy Awards – announce finalists in 2020 Sharecare Awards
- Comcast NBCUniversal Launches SportsTech, A Global Accelerator for Sports Technology Startups
- City of College Park Turns to Comcast for Smart City Capabilities