Georgia’s Innovation Crescent
Georgia’s Innovation Crescent is both a geographic region and an economic development partnership of more than 15 counties and economic development entities all dedicated to supporting Georgia’s innovation. Our leadership team works extensively and collaboratively to RECRUIT new companies to the region, as well as RETAIN and EXPAND those already here. Contact us to find out how our economic development services can help your business thrive.
Fortune 500 company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
Corporate Innovation Centers are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
of the top 100 Health IT company headquarters are located in Georgia’s Innovation Crescent.
GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY HEADLINES
powered by HubWire & TAG
- nView Expands its Leadership Team
- TAG Calls for 2020 ADVANCE Awards Applications
- TAG Awards Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan Tech Champion of the Year
- LGIS Launches Commercial Real Estate Industry’s First Deposit Assurance Service to Grow Deposits and CRE Loans
- TAG Marketing Society Announces the TAG Marketing Award Finalists
- Aptean Strengthens Commercial Leadership, Adding Nicole O’Rourke, CMO, to its Executive Leadership Team
- Former Disney Creativity & Innovation Mastermind Duncan Wardle to Keynote The Summit 2020
- AEV Establishes Headquarters for Atlanta Reign, Atlanta’s First Professional Esports Team
- FinTech South 2020 Announces Call For Content
- Stratix Corporation Names Louis M. Alterman as Chief Executive Officer
- Carmichael Recognized as the North Atlanta Best Business IT Service Provider
- Code Authority Merges with Improving
- The Ray Selected as Newsweek’s Top 100 Smart City Partner – Momentum Awards
- Supply Chain Now Radio Announces the 2020 Atlanta Supply Chain Awards
- SaaSOptics Announces $12M in Series B Funding Following Record-Breaking Q3 with 70 Percent New Annual Recurring Revenue Bookings Growth